This article is for Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 Sim Lock Problem Solution. If your phone’s Shows Sim Is Locked Or Other Sim Is Not Working Try Below Solution.
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 Sim Lock Problem
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 Sim Not Working
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 Sim Lock Unlock By Z3x
Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S4 Lock Solution

Here Ar Solution Please Obseve Carefully.

Lock From Globe
Procedure
Key In *#7284#
Set phone to Modem
Key In *#9090#
Set DM Over Uart



Here Is Proof



If you have further Questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.

Note: Every diagram we post on repair-mobiles.com is tested by one or more members of our team. Still Use them at Your Own Risk we are not responsible if these solutions may cause any harm to your phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top